NEW! Embrace the Journey Program
This 8 session DVD supported adult education series is designed to help you and your church understand and apply God’s Word to the topics of end of life issues. It is relevant to adults of all ages.
This program is designed to help participants be better informed and equipped to:
- Pastorally care for one another in the journey through aging and dying.
- Discern the role of your church in pastoral care through times of ‘suffering & death’
- Understand such terms as ‘advance directives’, palliative care, hastening death, euthanasia, medical assistance in dying’
- Prepare for the ‘Golden Years’ for yourself and others
- Think through funeral plans
- Be equipped to journey through grief
To order, please go to the Shopping Page.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com